[Mageia-i18n] who I am

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:18:14 CEST 2011

2011/5/22 xalba <xalba at euskalnet.net>:
> Hello,
>
> I am Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi
>
> Name: Iñigo
> Surnames: Salvador Azurmendi
> nickname: xalba
>
> I am basque and have being translating open software to my native language for
> quite some time mostly in projects such as Mandrake/Mandriva and KDE. Also
> other softwares like Midnight-Commander, 7zip, ...
>
> I would like to contribute to Mageia.
>
> Thank you.

Hello, and welcome!
It's always nice to have new contributors joining us, so thank you for
your motivation!

Just to make sure: you say your nickname is xalba, but have you
registered on http://identity.mageia.org yet? You will need a "Mageia
account" to access most of the services and tools of Mageia (such as
Bugzilla, the wiki, and more importantly for us, Transifex and SVN).
If you haven't registered yet, please do so and email your login to
Oliver, so that he can ask the sysadmins to add you to the i18n LDAP
group.

Could you add your name and nickname on this wiki page:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams ?
It is a list of the Mageia contributors for each language. As a matter
of fact, you are the only member of the Basque translation team, and
therefore you are its leader.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien