[Mageia-i18n] After release debriefing

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 10:06:54 CEST 2011

Hi folks!

As I already said, I want to do a debriefing with the i18n team after
the release.
Since this Thursday will only be day 1 after release (and since this
Thursday is a bank holiday in Germany and I am at Lake Constance with
some friends), I'd say let's plan our first debriefing session for
Thursday, June, 9th at the usual meeting time.
I would like to keep the meeting length under 2 hours, so I'd like to
put together an agenda and perhaps split parts of it to a second
meeting.
Please think about your experiences and send your topics for the
debriefing answering to this mail.

Thanks,

Oliver