[Mageia-i18n] New wiki finally online

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:34:43 CET 2011

After quite some work in the last weeks the new wiki is finally available!

Check it out at https://wiki.mageia.org

Until now only the English wiki is online, other will follow soon.

We did import all (or most) of the contents from the old wiki and tried to
bring  some structure into it.

As you can see, there is almost no documentation for the end user till now but
the documentation team will start changing that.
If you would like to help us on that, just join the doc team in its meeting
tommorow at 19.00 UTC in #mageia-doc on the Freenode irc netwoork.

And please have a look at
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Wiki_and_Documentation#Page_naming
before starting to create pages on the new wiki.
We do want to keep some kind of order in it...

ee also the blog post about it on http://blog.mageia.org/en/

Cheers,

Oliver