[Mageia-i18n] error in the new Wiki

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Wed Nov 16 01:46:14 CET 2011

mammig_linux mammig_linux a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I notice that few wiki page have no content :
>
> [19:58]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Help:Contents

proposed to be imported from mediawiki (may not be needed)
> [19:59]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_wiki:Community_portal
> [20:01]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_wiki:Privacy_policy
> [20:02]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_wiki:About
> [20:02]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_wiki:General_disclaimer
> [20:03]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Talk:Main_Page<-- when
> we go to the "discuss" label

That is normal -- it's purpose is discussion about the page in question.
(In this case, Main_Page)
All regular pages can have a discussion page, which is created if
someone presses the talk (discussion en français) tab.

> [20:04]<mammig_2>  https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_wiki:Current_events
>
> but may be it's normal

Most of the above pages were probably created accidentally.  For
example, a page is automatically created if it doesn't already exist by
following a link.
A link can be created by just doing a search.
(Which one way we created pages during the transfer.)
If a link is in red, the page doesn't exist (yet).

--
André