[Mageia-i18n] Czech mageia.org web updates

Pavel Fric pavelfric at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 10:02:10 CET 2011

The update following first run and meant as final is my way how to enhance the texts published. I could admit I don't create diffs, I never did, I never learned. Maybe just in case of LilyPond - soon I will repeat the short manual how to create patches for Git, that I was then sending to maintainer of lilypond translations some months ago. Sending the files to replace less perfect state in web seems according to my skill less painful for me. :)

Greetings, Pavel