[Mageia-i18n] Hello, my name is Bruno Alano Medina. Portuguese Translator.

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:03:35 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 21:53:03 schrieb Bruno Alano:
> Hello, my name is Bruno Alano Medina and I love opensource code. Initially
> I was looking for a distribution for me to develop my code in a simple,
> fast, easy, stable and new linux distro. I thought the project *Mageia
> *and I was very happy to see the ideology, however, I was sad to see are
> few contributors to translate to Portuguese (Brazil).
>
> I love Linux, and mainly involved in projects. So I want to contribute with
> my knowledge of Portuguese (Brazil). I've lived four years in the U.S. and
> also have an excellent knowledge of English.
Hi,

you're very welcome. I will add you to the i18n ldap group and to the pt_BR
team in our transifex.
Please try to contact the pt_BR team as well.
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams#portugues_brazil and
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people#portuguese

> Currently I program in C/C++.
So you might also be interested in developing/packaging?

Oliver