[Mageia-i18n] fr-fr translation team

Nicolas Rousse nico83110 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:26:46 CEST 2011

Hello!

I would like to join the Mageia translation team, if there is still work to
do !

In real life, i'm Nicolas, software engineer, using Linux for 7 years, and i
always wanted to help the free/open-source community.
My goal with this "job" is to help this great community grow as much as
possible !

I use mageia as my desktop OS since a couple of month and i enjoyed it sice
first boot and therefore would like to offer my support.

Looking forward to your response.
Amicably.