[Mageia-i18n] Polish translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:34:08 CEST 2011

2011/9/19 Daniel Napora <napcok at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> My name is Daniel Napora. I would like to help with polish translations.
> My ID is: napcok

Welcome aboard. It has been some time since we had a polish team, so
you are most welcome. I added you to the ldap group and as coordinator
of the polish team in our transifex (since you are alone at the
moment).

As you can see in
https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia_i18n/r/mga2/ there are
no polish translations in out transifex at the moment, but do not be
afraid, there are translations in our svn.
You will find a list of projects on the wiki page:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators

You can download the files from svn and upload them to transifex and
you will see, that most strings should already be translated.

I'd ask you to do that first. If you have any further questions, just ask.

Oliver