[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:24:38 CEST 2011

Hi all!

It's been almost four months now since Mageia 1 was released and I'd like to
get a little feedback from all of you.

Over the summer there wasn't all that much activity in the whole project since
many active people were on holiday or had other things on their minds.

Since over the time some of the teams just disappeared, I'd ask each team to
answer to this call with a bit of information.

The first and most important thing, I hope all of you tell me, is

We are here and we are alive!

Then I'd like to get some feedback about team status:

- how many people are you?
- what is your translation status?
	- software (Transifex)
	- web site
	- blog
And please don't forget to say your teams name.

Thanks!

Oliver