[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Fri Sep 23 20:03:13 CEST 2011

2011/9/22 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Hi all!
>
> It's been almost four months now since Mageia 1 was released and I'd like
> get a little feedback from all of you.
>
> Over the summer there wasn't all that much activity in the whole project
> since
> many active people were on holiday or had other things on their minds.
>
> Since over the time some of the teams just disappeared, I'd ask each team
> answer to this call with a bit of information.
>
> The first and most important thing, I hope all of you tell me, is
>
> We are here and we are alive!
>
> Then I'd like to get some feedback about team status:
>
> - how many people are you?

So far there is only me in Estonian "team"...

> - what is your translation status?
>        - software (Transifex)

100% (except last one, drakguard, which is not in Transifex yet)

       - web site

should be nearly 100%, though I haven't seen it lately

>        - blog

is and will stay at least in near future untranslated - so far I've not
found anybody who is interested in translation of the blog...

And please don't forget to say your teams name.