[Mageia-i18n] Team meeting next week

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 21:37:54 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to invite you to a team meeting next week,
> Thursday April 12th at 17.30 UTC (19.30 Paris time) in #mageia-i18n as
> usual.
> The topics will be a short team status and informations about the website
> translations.
> Marcom team promised to have everything ready for us to translate on April
> 23rd and since there was a slight change in the release schedule, we will
> have about three weeks for the translations.
> See the revised translation schedule at
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_development#Development_Planning
>
> Oliver

It seems we, Spanish team, won't be present again due to hour
constraints, so here is the report:
- Blog translations are up to date, with a delay of 1-3 days of
posting a translation.
- SVN translation (po files) up to date. Last requested translations
were done and commited.

We will be happy to translate the web site. We did that once with
Mandriva but you know, no news from them for a year at least.

Cu!

--
Diego Bello Carreño