[Mageia-i18n] Translation of Help texts in installer

lebarhon lebarhon at free.fr
Wed Apr 11 20:05:32 CEST 2012

Le 10/04/2012 21:07, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> marja, the doc team leader, asked me to forward the following to you:
>
> The help texts for the installer are still work in progress, but if
> you would like to have the texts translated for your language for
> Mga2, you should contact JohnR from doc team about it.
> His email address is
> john [at] neodoc dot biz
>
> But be aware, if you are doing this, the texts are still work in
> progress and you might have to change them again and again.
>
> Those people wanting to do it, please subscribe the doc-discuss ml on
> https://ml.mageia.org/ as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oliver

Hello,

I have a calenco count and I installed xxe, it seems working fine.  But,
I note that:
- The available files in webdav are all in "read only" mode
- All the drakx files are titled "Deprecated" and aren't the ones Marja
showed me at the last meeting.

What is wrong, are there options to set ?

Thanks