[Mageia-i18n] Mageia - Translation

Tobias Endrigkeit tobiasendrigkeit at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:53:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm Tobias Endrigkeit from Germany. I want to help you with this great
project with translating. I have a bit experience, because I also made
translations for Ubuntu, but I think that Mageia will become a much better
alternative becauso of its independence of any commercial group. I also
hope that I will become a help to you.

I've got one problem, becauso I can't register at the main mailing list of
the translators, becauso there is an endless redirection. I think that
there is something broken.

Hope to hear from you

Tobias Endrigkeit (username: Tobias111)