[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:49:53 CEST 2012

Hi everybody.

Actually they are two[1][2] ;). Values[3] and Code of conduct[4]. Check the
report[5]. Note that those pages are already translated directly in html in
some languages. If those translators want to convert them also to the lang
system they should update lang files by themselves. As I already mentioned
I can offer my assistance in finalization such a transition on web server.

I also synchronised links in other languages with English[6]. That means
that all links which works in English also works in other languages.

For pages left for transition I suggest discussion on our next meeting.
Which is not tomorrow I suppose ;).

Regards,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/web?view=revision&revision=1540