[Mageia-i18n] Pootle for Mageia

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:03:14 CEST 2012

Am 29.07.2012 12:51, schrieb Romain d'Alverny:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Filip Komar<filip.komar at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Some additional requirements for pootle from IRC conversation with Friedel:
>> information on the preferred web server and how to configure (if some
>> details are important)
>> access to some database (mysql or postgres should be good)
>> memcached
>> mod_wsgi
Afaik we are using an apache/postgresql setup.

>> is there already a user registered with SVN that is able to commit from the
>> web server?
Not that I know about any. Tx doesn't have any direct bridge to a cvs,
so we didn't need one.

>> if there are other deployment policies, I guess someone can point me to a
>> link or mentor to check on my work
>
> Ask this on the sysadmin team (#mageia-sysadm or
> mageia-sysadmin at mageia.org). Or maybe obgr, you have already some of
> this info, after having tried with Tx?

It was done by misc, I just helped him by trying to use what he installed.
So I can't give you much information about the setup.
This would have to be discussed with the sysadmins.

Oliver

P.S.: I'm in the middle of writing my thesis, so I might not react
immediately to mails...

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca

Mageia contributor