[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:40:57 CEST 2012

Sorry. I forgot to explain something about conversion of constitution
page. Most of that page is actually from separate md file.

Because of that we have two options.
First is to leave that as is. This brings some danger that formatting
will broke during translation as it's written in special format in
that file. It's also additional format (non lang) to translate.
Second option is to convert whole constitution page to lang system.
I'm not sure if we are allowed to do that as this is legal document
after all. But I think this is the best option from my point of view.

Until I receive firm answer on that dilemma I'll wait with this page.

@Mickael Albertus
French translation committed.

Regards,
Filip.