[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:10:15 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Special page downloads/get[1] converted[2].

Thanks Filip!

> Information about why this page is special is on wiki[3].

Don't hesitate to ask if something looks odd.

> information as direct link use for example from report page[2]

Speaking of report page, shall we make a small tweet to encourage
translators? (especially fi, lv, tr, nl, zh-tw and nb) we have 6
languages complete above 90%, 5 others above 30% and 11 below.

> Romain, thank you for explanation about Mageia.Org constitution. I'll
> go your way. What is your intention with html pages[4]?

Page updated (removed obsolete stuff at least). What would you want to
focus on there?