[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Mon Aug 20 14:29:02 CEST 2012

2012/8/20 Sławomir Skrzyniarz <diodak at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I check the report of translation of get.pl.lang. Something is wrong. Some
> translated strings are showed as untranslated and aren't showed as translated
> on a webpage.
> Best regards,
> Sławek

I checked the get.pl.lang file on SVN: the fact is many strings are
missing. When the report page shows that some strings are
untranslated, it can mean two things:
- The string appears in the get.pl.lang file but it's translation is
the same as the EN string, so it can be either really untranslated or
a word that is the same in Polish as in English (in this case you can
add {ok} at the end of the string so that the script understands it
was translated).
- The string is absent from the get.pl.lang file: maybe there was an
issue when it was extracted for the get.en.lang file, or the file is
outdated, and so on. In this case you should add the missing strings
to get.pl.lang and translate them.


More information about the Mageia-i18n mailing list