[Mageia-i18n] Translation of "Constitution"

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:03:14 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr> wrote:
> Actually it would be great that the French team proofreads the
> translation of the constitution before the other teams can translate
> it, since I suppose most contributors will translate from English to
> their lang and not from French.

Yes. Notwithstanding that there may be small bits to fix in the French
version (that we noticed in the few weeks after we registered it first
but didn't document thoroughly to actually fix them). So that would be
interesting too to have *external* feedback about it (I'm ok so that's
documented on the wiki or I can help to centralize that).