[Mageia-i18n] Translation of "Constitution"

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:29:40 CEST 2012

2012/8/22 lebarhon <lebarhon at free.fr>:
> At the time the Constitution was written in French and translated in
> English, I raised many issues. They still aren't solved. I write down here
> after what was said and the comments made by F. Cuif lawyer.
> We should fix this before starting translations.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for, adding this to the wiki:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Constitution_discussion - discussion will
be mostly in French - and this is not anymore in i18n basket then
(i18n-fr is welcome, but we should find a distinct place to prepare
this doc, refine it and suggest it for review - shall I open a bug? it
will be in French too then).

And that's a reason why I would not encourage translating right now;
unless you're ready to edit your translation later. It may help
nonetheless to get a wider understanding of the legal ground under
Mageia.org.