[Mageia-i18n] Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Fri Aug 24 04:54:42 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 08:54:11AM +0800, Kiki wrote in
<1345769651.50262.YahooMailNeo at web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>:
>Hi,
>
>I have done with my first translation and I need to upload the file. But
>since there is only me in Indonesian translation team so I need someone
>to commit this file to SVN. Or should I create a write access to SVN so I
>can commit it by myself?

Hi Kiki,

Thank you for your work done, and welcome to the team. I had a quick look
at your translation work, and at first sight the format looks to be fine.
I'll let Oliver or Rémi give you the official welcome :-)

It would be useful for you to get svn commit access if you intend to do
more translation work for Mageia. To that end, have you created an account
on identity.mageia.org? If yes, can you let us know the username?

See also the steps as laid out on
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Internationalisation_Team_(i18n)

Thanks, and welcome once again,

Remmy