[Mageia-i18n] Bls: Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Sat Aug 25 07:27:31 CEST 2012

Hi Filip,

Thank you very much. I was checkout this file from svn://svn.mageia.org/soft/mageia-kde-translation/trunk/po/.

Thanks,
Kiki

________________________________
 Dari: Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Jumat, 24 Agustus 2012 20:44
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

On 24 August 2012 02:54, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat
<kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have done with my first translation and I need to upload the file. But
> since there is only me in Indonesian translation team so I need someone to
> commit this file to SVN. Or should I create a write access to SVN so I can
> commit it by myself?
>
> Regards,
> Kiki

Welcome Kiki. We can commit your file if you don't get write access
soon (before creation of mga3 alpha ISO files). Just tell us where.

See you around,
Filip.