[Mageia-i18n] Pending requests for commit rights

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Mon Dec 31 10:37:09 CET 2012

Hi folks,

Oliver and I have been quite busy lately, so we might have let
requests for commit rights unanswered. I already know that Yaron is
waiting for those, but I need some work done by the sysadmins to
promote users as committers, and I didn't find the good way to ask for
it yet. (Our sysadmins are quite overloaded with work)
I'll try with a bug report filed against the sysadmins, it should be
easier for them to manage.

Are there other contributors who are still waiting for commit rights
on Subversion?

Regards,
Rémi