[Mageia-i18n] Fosdem 2012 - Mageia stand

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:56:27 CET 2012

Hi there,

as you might already know from previous mails or from the blog post published
yesterday, Mageia is (again) attending Fosdem this year.
http://blog.mageia.org/en/2012/01/10/happy-new-mageia-year/

Aside from participating in some discussion sessions and a talk done by misc,
we are also having a stand there for showing mageia to the public.
For this we do still need some help from you. We should have two people there
all the time and as you might imagine, nobody wants to stand there all day.
So if you are attending FOSDEM this year and are willing to help us, please
enter your name here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Fosdem_2012#Mageia_booth

Looking forward to meeting many people there,

Oliver