[Mageia-i18n] Resource in TX for boot menu help?

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:21:44 CET 2012

2012/1/19 Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr>

> 2012/1/19 Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>:
> >
> > OK, thanks. I'll double check other ISO files why I didn't notice help in
> > Slovenian language in M2A3.
>
> I think there was no help in Mageia 2 alpha2 (Europe1 KDE LiveCD)
> either. I'm not sure about it but I will check with alpha3 when I have
> the time to install it. Could it have been removed?
>
> Regards,
> Rémi / Akien

Help is DVD ISO in isolinux folder of M2A3 in many languages but not in
Slovenian.

> Should be in mageia-gfx-boot-theme:
I didn't find word "influence" in TX which is in sentence "influence the
behaviour of the splash screen". This sentence is in file en.hlp which has
in title "Boot Loader Help". It contains word Mageia twice so it's probably
forked. So it should be in some resource in svn. At least to my knowledge.
Can anyone please check which resource is it?

Thanks,
Filip.