[Mageia-i18n] i18n wiki update

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:11:14 CEST 2012

Am 01.07.2012 12:58, schrieb lebarhon:
> I would be happy to help you but I didn't even find what is broken !
> Today Tx seems to be working like it did when I used it to translate
> Mageia 1.
> So, What are the needed skills ? Do you have any materials ?
The problem is, we can't upload files. For the translators itself this
means, we can't use offline translation tools, which would not be that
bad, but it does also mean, we can't upload new pot files, so any string
changes, the devs do to the software are not on tx, which makes it unusable.
So:

PLEASE DON'T USE TX FOR NOW!

As we discussed in last i18n meeting, we are looking for an alternative,
because frankly, tx has pissed us off a bit...

Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca

Mageia contributor