[Mageia-i18n] Blog translation - post from June 11, 2012

Sławomir Skrzyniarz diodak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:00:43 CEST 2012

Hello Olivier,
I found one more person to help with Polish version of Mageia Blog. He
wants to help with translations. He wrote about it on i18n-pl group in
June. His name is Rafał Prasał. His e-mail is rafal.prasal at gmail.com . I
previously sent his translation of Mageia Blog about Linux Solution in
Paris on Mageia-i18n group. It was at 2012-07-08 - 16:37. I don't know
him but he would help. Olivier, please contact with him and create an
account of Polish Blog page.

Best regards,
Sławek