[Mageia-i18n] Next meeting on July 12th

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:25:16 CEST 2012

Am 10.07.2012 20:37, schrieb Oliver Burger:
> Hi there,
>
> as we said in last meeting we are going back to a bi weekly meeting
> schedule.
> So we do have another meeting this Thursday.

  Sorry, but I have to postpone the meeting to next week. I just
rechecked my schedule and I will be in some regional train in the middle
of the black forrest at the meeting time (without even mobile network :( )
And since Akien isn't here either, I would go for next week.
The topics remain the same.
Those who voluntered to do it, please remember looking into pootle :D

Sorry,
Oliver

--
Oliver Burger aka obgr_seneca