[Mageia-i18n] Meeting on Tuesday (Was: Next meeting on July 12th)

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:06:49 CEST 2012

Am 15.07.2012 16:58, schrieb Rémi Verschelde:
> 2012/7/13 Oliver Burger<oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
>> would it be possible to set next weeks meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday
>> instead of Thursday?
>
> At the moment any day is fine by me, I'm in holidays and I don't know
> yet my schedule for the next academic year.

Ok, then let's do this meeting on Tuesday evening (July 17th) on 17.30
UTC in #mageia-i18n.

This is only an exception for this week. So the collision with doc team
shouldn't be that bad. And we do start half an hour before doc, so
people wanting to attend both can still do so.

See you on Tuesday,

Oliver

P.S.: I know I'm late, but I do hope the French had a nice national holiday!