[Mageia-i18n] Actions from the previous meetings

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:59:39 CEST 2012

Hi all.

Thank you Oliver.

My obligations are not mentioned. Strange, I thought that I was noisy ;).
Anyway here they are.
I'll continue to notify us about svn changes until bug 1095 is resolved.
Nothing new from last time yet ;).
I'll also help Akien with more lang files for web translation. BTW, Akien you
can often find me on IRC.

We didn't answer some questions from before (
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-i18n/2012-July/003116.html).
This resource is very important at least to my knowledge but not yet in
wiki:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/mgaonline/trunk/po/

Does anybody know if this is really
obsolete:http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/indexhtml/trunk/about/po/