[Mageia-i18n] Website translations [Was: Actions from the previous meetings]
filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:12:51 CEST 2012
Hi again. I managed to add another page to lang system. This one was
quite a challenge as it had some translations in array with another level
of arrays. So I had a lot of work with many things beside changing web page
itself including modification of pa2lang.php to handle that and I also had
to modify lang files manually. I tested that and now I'm pretty sure that
all is well. But as always please recheck that page is really unchanged
BTW, if you find some string to translate but it's not in *.en.lang file
for any page already in lang system please report that too.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mageia-i18n