[Mageia-i18n] Pootle for Mageia

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Fri Jul 27 17:18:31 CEST 2012

Hi everybody

Filip just asked in IRC about the possibility of a Pootle server for
Mageia. I am one of the developers for the Pootle project (also for the
Translate Toolkit and Virtaal).

I haven't been here for a long time (and still haven't submitted my
first translation), so I won't pretend to know what everybody's
requirements and preferences are, but I agreed to try and set up a
_demo_ system of Pootle with Mageia files.

I still need to get access to the hosting hardware, with that I should
be able to build something to show. With a demo system in place,
discussions can start about any choices we want to make about how to do
this.

My time is quite limited, but hopefully we have something useful soon
and more hands helping as soon as there is something tangible.

Keep well
Friedel

--
http://virtaal.org/