[Mageia-i18n] Greek Translation Team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Tue Jun 12 19:42:41 CEST 2012

2011/12/16 Alpha Z <a2a1a0 at gmail.com>:
> Hello friends,
> I would like to become member of the greek translation team.
> My uid is elix // cn Aristos Zab
> Thank you.

Hi!

I'm sorry for this 6-month late answer. You mail was waiting for
moderation (which means you were probably not subscribed to the
mageia-i18n mailing list when you sent it), and was validated only
yesterday.
If you are still willing to contribute to the Mageia project (I hope
so!), please subscribe to this mailing list[1],
it is necessary for us to be able to coordinate the work of the
various teams; there is not an enormous amount of traffic on this
mailing list, but if you fear so you can set up filters in your
webmail or mail client.

As you can see on our wiki[2], we have an active Greek translation
team and I am sure they would be glad to welcome you. Please add your
name to this page and register to the i18n-el mailing list[3] too.
Your fellow translators will keep you informed about their current
translation process so that you can join in.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien