[Mageia-i18n] Polish translator

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Tue Jun 12 21:26:49 CEST 2012

2012/2/21 Wojtulas <wojtula95 at op.pl>:
> Hello!
>
> I registered as polish translator. I'm a student, in free time, i will
> translate English materials to Polish language.

Hi Wojtulas!

Thanks for joining in and welcome aboard!
I am really sorry for the late answer but your mail was only delivered
to the mageia-i18n mailing list yesterday. My guess is that you were
not registered to the mailing list when you sent it and it was
awaiting moderation. Please subscribe to the mailing list[1],
it is necessary for us to be able to coordinate the work of the
various teams; there is not an enormous amount of traffic on this
mailing list, but if you fear so you can set up filters in your
webmail or mail client.

I see you already put your name on the wiki[2], that's great. Could
you try to contact Daniel and Mariusz who are listed as fellow Polish
translators? It is important that you work as a team. There is also a
mailing list for the i18n-pl team[3], even though it has been used
only once until now! (and quite recently, since a new contributor sent
a mail yesterday[4] about the blog translation if I understand
correctly; if you could contact this person too, it would be great!)