[Mageia-i18n] i18n team Mga2 "post mortem"

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Tue Jun 26 22:59:05 CEST 2012

2012/6/26 lebarhon <lebarhon at free.fr>:
> Hello,
> It's for that reason I suggested to merge the teams doc and translation. All
> the translation needs come from the doc team.

As i18n team, we have to work with:
Documentation team: the wiki and the official documentation.
Developers team: the Mageia software that we translate.
Atelier team: the website, the blog, and various marketing documents.

I don't see the point of a merge with documentation team. Doc team
needs people who know Mageia well and can write documentation about
it, while i18n needs people who know English well and can translate it
to their mother language.

But I agree the communication between all the teams listed above and
us was scarce and poorly efficient, we have to work to improve this.
But I don't see a merge as the solution.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien