[Mageia-i18n] List of pot files not passing msgfmt -c

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:38:38 CEST 2012

It's true that some of them only reports about default values in headers
but some also reports critical errors. I don't have list of them right now.
If needed I can supply that.

Oliver, is the list for mga1 also needed?

It wasn't explicitly clear to me but I assume that you and Rémi will fix
them? Sooner or later we'll need "nonboken" ones for pootle or other system.