[Mageia-i18n] List of pot files not passing msgfmt -c

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:12:56 CEST 2012

True. But conclusion for some is "msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors". See
example:
$ LC_ALL=C msgfmt -c urpmi_mga2/urpmi.pot
msgfmt: urpmi_mga2/urpmi.pot: warning: PO file header fuzzy
                              warning: older versions of msgfmt will give
an error on this
urpmi_mga2/urpmi.pot:7: invalid nplurals value
urpmi_mga2/urpmi.pot:7: some header fields still have the initial default
value
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

Same message for:
drakx-kbd-mouse-x11.pot
libDrakX.pot mga2
DrakX.pot
drakconf.pot
mdkonline.pot
urpmi.pot
drakconf.pot mga2
DrakX.pot mga2
libDrakX.pot

I don't test files from branch mga1 in that script! And much of pot files
are not branched to mga2 yet.