[Mageia-i18n] String changes in drakx_install

You-Cheng Hsieh yochenhsieh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:11:28 CET 2012

2012/3/11 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Hi there,
>
> I know it's after i18n freeze, but that does not seem to keep the devs
> from adding new strings...

Actually, the string freeze already passed...
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_development#Development_Planning

Development String freeze 	2012 Mar. 7th

So there shouldn't be any new strings added after that, if I didn't
confuse what "Development String freeze" means....
While the devs are very strict about the version freeze (there is some
"discussion" in the dev list), I think it's fair that we should also
ask them to obey string freeze, with only exceptions for bugfixes.

Thanks.