[Mageia-i18n] Some new strings - will they be in Mageia 2?

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:47:00 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM, José Alberto Valle Cid
<j.alberto.vc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Don't understand the question? Urpmi is, well, urpmi... If you want to
>> convince yourself that there is new string you should look
>> at http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/rpm/urpmi/trunk/po/es.po?revision=3640&view=markup lines
>> 2614-2615.
>>

> He don't found the urpmi po , Thank you for your "kind" to give the url

Yes, that was helpful enough. I just committed the new string, and
also some other strings that were not translated.

Does anybody have the full list of packages to translate? The ones I have are:
CatDap/
control-center/
drak3d/
draklive-install/