[Mageia-i18n] A bit short on time

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu May 10 22:07:02 CEST 2012

написане Thu, 10 May 2012 12:51:50 +0300, Romain d'Alverny
<rdalverny at gmail.com>:

> Nothing ready for now. I'll notify as soon as we have something.

Hi,

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but as Oliver is busy, can somebody test
the php_array <-> po conversion script?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/php_parser.py

It needs polib from Mageia 1 or Mageia 2.

On the first run (just "python php_parser.py" in PHP directory) it
converts existing translations into PO and creates current POT. The next
runs add the translations into PHP file.

Is the resulting PHP usable fro Mageia pages?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri