[Mageia-i18n] mageia.org nav bar

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:11:13 CEST 2012

Hi Dimitrios,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Romain the navbar is great!

Thanks!

> I'd like to ask, where i can find the en.lang and how i can introduce it in a phpbb3 forum
> If i understood well i can use only the javascript script.

Yes.

> So i have to add somewhere the line "<script src="//nav.mageia.org/js/"></script>".
> Do you know where i should put it ? ex at the end in "overall_footer.html" or in "overall_header.html" ?

overall_footer.html would be best, so it's loaded at the very end of
your page; it will then update the rest.

> And, if i choose this way, it is needed the changes in the section "Update your documents HTML & CSS" ?

Yes. The default html and body elements padding and margin must be 0.
So you may need (depends on your current stylesheet) need to add a

Ho. If you deploy this navbar now (before Tuesday), you may find some
pages broken (the Community section in particular).