[Mageia-i18n] a new contributor in french team translation

joris quenee joris.quenee at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:29:02 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm engineer in IT and now I've worked 6 years ago in enterprise.
Everyday I use free software without give back something in exchange.I want
to fix that.

Otherwise, I'm really frustrated to see in my job the same software built
again and again (and more badly documented, architectured, etc...)
And I believe that only free software and her community can improve the IT
ecosystem.

To begin, I would give a little bit of my time on translation.

Regards,

Joris