[Mageia-i18n] translations

Darya Makarova midsommardag.26 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:26:56 CEST 2012

Hi!
I have read the message from 14/05/2012 in "russian" section, that you need
translators from Russian Language. My name is Daria, I work as an
interpreter for 3+ years. I currently live in Republic of Ireland, working
as multi-language interpreter/translator. Im experienced in translating
techical, and IT-sphere texts. I would love to take part in translating and
helping the existing "russian" team.
If you`d like to get more information about my qualifications - don`t
hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards, Darya Makarova