[Mageia-i18n] mageia.org nav bar

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:24:57 CEST 2012

Thanks Romain. I do remember some more pages but they seem lost. Can you
please check the author of that translations? Is it Jure Repinc aka JLP?

I have another question for you. Why I got "An Exception Has Occurred" on
anything between
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/sl/faq/index.php?view=log&pathrev=2
or
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/sl/faq/index.php?view=log&pathrev=1204