[Mageia-i18n] Hello

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:20:53 CET 2012

Hi everybody
I'm Max. Some of you may recognize me from the forums (Max) or IRC (Max__).
I was on the Artwork team, then somehow got elected its leader, and now sit
on the Atelier team.
I'm starting and heading the Hebrew translation team. It seems that I was
finally able to drum up some interest for that.
Joining me will be Yaron Sharabani (Yaron-Heb on IRC). He has a lot of
experience translating and will be helping me get this team on its feet.
This whole translation business is new to me, as I'm sure it was to many.
I'm hoping the learning curve isn't too steep.
That's probably enough for now.
Max