[Mageia-i18n] Longer lifecycle comment on our web site

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:53:37 CET 2012

Hi everyone, Thomas[1] (thank you Thomas ;)) has beat me on this (see
Subject) as I'm still cleaning the flood in my email box and
unfortunately it's way older than Sandy ;).

I cleared both (mga1 and mga2) already translated strings as I don't
have any good and safe idea how to encourage us to update our lang
files. There is still # as a comment sign but in the past some of us
translated comments also without awareness of it's role as a comment.
If you think that in such case is better to comment such already
translated lines please let me know. Anyway please check our report
page[2] also for that change.

Have a nice day,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/support/index.php?r1=1428&r2=1821