[Mageia-i18n] Translating the name of the distribution Mageja

Michael Moroni michael.moroni at mailoo.org
Tue Nov 13 22:01:42 CET 2012

On 13/11/2012 20:41, Pavel Fric wrote:
> There is another question. At the beginning I read the question
> concerning the thing with pronunciation. If I remember it correct, the
> pronunciation "M-aa-he-i-a" was recommended.
In Esperanto ALL substantives end with -o. It's a rule of the Esperanto
grammar.
So we adapted "Mageia", which in Esperanto would be pronounced as
/mage'ia/, to Esperanto pronouncation and rules: Magejo would be
pronounced as /ma'gejo/
Please tell me whether I must change to Mageia!
- MM

--
Michael Moroni