[Mageia-i18n] Translation of "Constitution"

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:50:41 CET 2012

2012/11/19 Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>:
> I hope that I'm very much wrong at the feeling that Constitution
> refinement didn't move by much in last 3 months.

It didn't, but it didn't in the last 12 months too. It's open, but it
won't happen by magic, neither from the board review, it really needs
someone to step up and lead this, by asking/discussing/proposing
patches (I'm not pointing at you, it's a general statement).

> ;). Anyway I would like to remember all of us on this heavy but
> important topic. I'm translating existing text from English page[1].

Thanks. But put a prominent notice that the _French_ version is the
reference in all case.

> In original it goes:
> Ils sont rééligibles.
> translated as