[Mageia-i18n] Bls: Bls: Bls: Bls: Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Mon Sep 3 03:42:53 CEST 2012

Hi Filip,

It's fixed. Can you check it for me if it is ok? http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/draklive-install/trunk/po/id.po?r1=5560&r2=5559&pathrev=5560&diff_format=f
I fixed other files too.

Kiki

________________________________
 Dari: Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Senin, 3 September 2012 1:13
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] Bls: Bls: Bls: Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

On 2 September 2012 19:07, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat
<kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm sorry. i took and edited the translation from the .pot file, so did not know if there is/are translator (s) for that translation and put them to the file. so, where can i download the old .po file, so i can put the translator's name back to the translation?
>
> kiki
> ------------------------------
>  Pada Min, 2 Sep 2012 22:51 ICT Filip Komar menulis:
>
>  >Hi Kiki and others too.
>  >
>  >I coincidently noticed that you probably unintentionally lost[1]
>  >credits in your translation of draklive-install.pot. Our Transifex
>  >usually did that. It would be nice, ethical and legal[2] if you update
>  >old credits and return them to your translation(s).
>  >I did that too in the past. Probably I wasn't alone in that ;).
>  >
>  >Best regards,
>  >Filip.
>  >
>  >[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/draklive-install/trunk/po/id.po?r1=5441&r2=5440&pathrev=5441
>  >[2] Changing copyright without owners approval is illegal AFAIK.

Don't worry kiki. You can fix that easily. And it's not a big deal
anyway. I recommend reading Guide for i18n commiters[1] in our Wiki
first. You don't need to start from scratch (pot file) if translated
po file already exists. Unless you want to of course.

Did you check first link given in my previous email? You can pick
credits from there and update your po file.

If you'll have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you feel
or need that someone should check your commit just say so. We're here
to help each other.

HTH,
Filip.

[1] https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Guide_for_i18n_commiters