[Mageia-i18n] Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

Kiki Muhammad Syahadat kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id
Mon Sep 3 12:32:43 CEST 2012

Hi Filip,

Ok, I will work on it. Is the first line ok?
About Willy, should I add his name to appreciate his work?

Kiki

________________________________
 Dari: Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>
Kepada: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Dikirim: Senin, 3 September 2012 17:12
Judul: Re: [Mageia-i18n] Need to upload po file mageia-kde-translation for cauldron

> I want you to see this
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/draklive-install/trunk/po/id.po?r1=5568&r2=5567&pathrev=5568
> (see "Language-Team"). It's from the original translation.
>
> Just like that? Or I have to add/edit something?

Seems OK to me. I did miss Copyright line previously. Sorry about
that. See second line in svn[1]. AFAIK it should stay unchanged. I did
noticed also that previous translator (Willy) forgot to add himself in
credits. But that is his fault ;).

Best regards,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/draklive-install/trunk/po/id.po?r1=4368&r2=5569